Food Poisoning

Food Poisoning Causes

Food poisoning unfortunately occurs too often in the world today regardless of where you live. It begins with your head pounding, sweating, and a stabbing pain in your gut. It is accompanied by extreme bouts of nausea. You want to run to the hospital, but know they can do little for you. It is the middle of the night and you have food poisoning.

Was it the fruit salad that cousin Mary brought or the macaroni salad that Aunt Anne made? Maybe the turkey wasn’t cooked enough?… Just thinking about it makes it worse. Then it inevitably gets worse. Your kids come rushing into your room holding their bellies. They ate the same food and now they have it too. Now what are you going to do?

According to the Centers for Disease Control, food poisoning strikes as many as 1 in 4 people every year. Most of these cases are not linked to major outbreaks and many happen around holiday time when food sits out for too long.

There are bacteria in everything. The world is not sterile. The problem comes when the numbers of bacteria get so high that your defenses are overwhelmed. Bacterial populations can double every 20 minutes. So if there are a mere 100 organisms in the macaroni salad when it is prepared, an hour later when it is brought to the party there will be 400.

As it sits on the counter waiting to be served this number will multiply to in just two hours later when you eat it. So your scoop will contain about 1000 at dinner. Then by 9 pm, that 1000 has turned into more than 4,096,000 bacteria all excreting toxins into your body.

Food Poisoning Antidote

But let’s not get lost in the numbers or consumed by worry. There is a way that you can live the rest of your life never having to fear eating tainted food again. There is a way to get your children feeling better and back to sleep in an hour. There is a way to do this safely and without antibiotics or hospital emergency rooms.

Vacationers bring it to South America. Explorers have packed it to the top of Mount Everest. This antidote has been shown to be lethal to Salmonella (yes even Typhoid), Cholera, Staph., E. coli (yes even O157:H7), C. Sporogenes, H-Pylori and many more common pathogens that cause intestinal distress. Yet, even with this lethal effect on harmful bacteria, it is so benign to people that you can drink a pint of it and it won’t hurt you a bit. And, it is even safe for children.

The antidote for food poisoning is an enhanced aqueous colloid of silver. Years of laboratory research on bacteria, fungus and virus in mice, rats and human beings has produced reams of research demonstrating the ability of this silver colloid preparation to safely reduce populations of germs by more than 1,000,000:1 in less than 20 minutes.

However, not just any silver colloid will do this. Some preparations are too weak (less than 20 parts per million) and some are compounded with sugars, citrides or proteins to achieve ridiculously high concentrations like 250 or 500 parts per million (ppm).

But these compounded colloids are far less bioactive. As it turns out, a strong colloid of 40 to 60ppm when mixed with a little surfactant like a food-grade polysorbate 20 and some peppermint oil, outperforms those other silver colloids by hundreds or thousands of times. And that means killing more bacteria faster, which is precisely what you want to do. You need to drink this enhanced aqueous colloid of silver as soon as you start to feel queasy.

Taken at the first signs of nausea, this aqueous silver colloid can stop food poisoning within 30 minutes. If, however, you wait until the symptoms are more severe it may take a few hours to kill enough of the bacteria to rectify the situation.

But even that is better than 2 to 3 days of diarrhea, vomiting and fever. If you treat the situation soon enough, there will be no vomiting, diarrhea and fever. That is a compound that Moms should keep both at home and in their purses at all times. Everyone who eats should have a bottle in their home at all times. Vacationers should take several with them on every trip. Food poisoning does not discriminate between old and young or any racial lineage and you never know what you may eat that will cause it to strike.

In review, weak silver colloids are not strong enough and compounded silver colloids are not effective enough.

What does work is a pure un-compounded aqueous silver colloid that is from 30 to 50 ppm. To that, you simply add a little tween-20 or similar emulsifier at about 1/10th of one percent.

Also, mix a touch of peppermint oil into the emulsifier before you introduce that to the colloid. The Peppermint not only makes it easier to drink, it actually improves the killing power on bacteria. You should mix this up in advance and keep it on hand at all times.

Food poisoning regimen

Then, when you need it, drink one ounce immediately and another ounce about 30 minutes later. If it makes you feel better you can keep on drinking it for hours, but unless the food poisoning is too severe or prolonged, you won’t need more than 2 ounces.

If you would like to purchase this solution in sealed 2 oz doses, you should consider Nature’s Rite Food Poisoning Relief.